1 The prophecy that Habakkuk the prophet received.
2 How long, Lord, must I call for help,
but you do not listen?
Or cry out to you, “Violence!”
but you do not save?
3 Why do you make me look at injustice?
Why do you tolerate wrongdoing?
Destruction and violence are before me;
there is strife, and conflict abounds.
4 Therefore the law is paralyzed,
and justice never prevails.
The wicked hem in the righteous,
so that justice is perverted.
The Lord’s Answer
5 “Look at the nations and watch—
and be utterly amazed.
For I am going to do something in your days
that you would not believe,
even if you were told.
6 I am raising up the Babylonians,[a]
that ruthless and impetuous people,
who sweep across the whole earth
to seize dwellings not their own.
God hears our prayers and He responds.
God’s priority is restored relationships (salvation) not our safety, comfort, and ease.
God prioritizes restored relationships so much that He sends Jesus to the cross so all can experience salvation.
You can use the following instructions to access children’s activities and videos provided by LifeWay.
- Go to my.lifeway.com/redeem.
- Register if you are a new user or log in if you already have an account.
- Enter this redemption code: VZMD4SSQ38 (which churches are free to distribute).
- Click “Access” (if prompted to sign in again, sign in) and then click “My Dashboard,” and go to “LifeWay Kids at Home.”
- Download the activity page and one conversation sheet to use while watching the video session.