If you find yourself unable to attend service in person on Sunday, check below for the songs and message that were shared. You can also download the children’s guide below. If there is anything the church can do for you or pray with you about, please let us know. Today’s sermon will be available at 10:15am.
God’s Incomprehensible Love on Display
32 They went to a place called Gethsemane, and Jesus said to his disciples, “Sit here while I pray.” 33 He took Peter, James and John along with him, and he began to be deeply distressed and troubled. 34 “My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death,” he said to them. “Stay here and keep watch.”
35 Going a little farther, he fell to the ground and prayed that if possible the hour might pass from him. 36 “Abba,[a] Father,” he said, “everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.”
37 Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. “Simon,” he said to Peter, “are you asleep? Couldn’t you keep watch for one hour? 38 Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.”
39 Once more he went away and prayed the same thing. 40 When he came back, he again found them sleeping, because their eyes were heavy. They did not know what to say to him.
41 Returning the third time, he said to them, “Are you still sleeping and resting? Enough! The hour has come. Look, the Son of Man is delivered into the hands of sinners. 42 Rise! Let us go! Here comes my betrayer!”
- Stand amazed in His love for you in His darkest hour.
- Believe in His love for you in your darkest hour.
- Evaluate your life through the lens of His love.
You can use the following instructions to access children’s activities and videos provided by LifeWay.
- Go to my.lifeway.com/redeem.
- Register if you are a new user or log in if you already have an account.
- Enter this redemption code: VZMD4SSQ38 (which churches are free to distribute).
- Click “Access” (if prompted to sign in again, sign in) and then click “My Dashboard,” and go to “LifeWay Kids at Home.”
- Download the activity page and one conversation sheet to use while watching the video session.